What You Need to Know About PIP and UM/UIM Claims

This coverage on your policy can pay your medical bills and wage loss until your case against the tortfeasor (the party who caused the accident) is resolved.

Write a Review

Contact Us

Phone: 503-980-3748 Toll Free: 888-875-8271 Fax: 503-537-9816

Email Us

© 2014 by nworegonlaw.com and Terry Hansen

Service areas

Newberg • Sherwood

McMinnville • Dundee

All of Yamhill County,

Washington County and

The Portland Metro Area



Areas of Practice